Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This one is positive, I swear!

SO!
Tonight I go out to meet more new people. I'm throwing myself into the social thing. Shade is earning her baby sitting creds for a few hours so I can have a few hours out. I'm excited and nervous all over again. I'm tempted to roll on the once burnt twice shy attitude, but I just can't. I need to talk to other adult human beings. And the only way to do it is find like minded people to interact with.

I'm happy, cautious, and.. glowing!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! I hope it goes well and since you made an effort to be chipper, then I am going to let myself be chipper and happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It went great! Same group plus a few will be meeting again Friday! <3 keep the positive feeling flowing my friend. It helps!

    ReplyDelete