Friday, August 20, 2010

30 days of letters. Day 2

Day 2 challenge is a letter to my partner/crush. SO! For my beloved.

Hubs,

Today is harder then usual. You were supposed to be home. We were supposed to be in St. Louis having a small second honey moon. Instead.. Instead we're still stuck between unsure and a long wait.
You were afraid I was being bad. And I have been weird, but not bad. I'm just working on finding me while I'm missing you.

I miss you so much. This has been a nearly impossible year. This has been a horrible two months. And.. I'm done waiting. But baby I want you to know I love you. I love you so very much.

All I really want is to be with you. Just, so you know.

your "Bug"

1 comment:

  1. That is a good note to send. I know from experience about how 'Jody' plays on the mind of a service member. Reassure, reassure and if you are not sure of what you should say, reassure. Make sure you emphasize that you his and he is all you want.

    Can't go wrong doing that!!

    ReplyDelete