Sunday, June 27, 2010

Here it goes again!

Amazing. I get started and it's like a faucet. A spigot that was waiting to be turned on. Not all, or even a large percentage of what I'm writing is going here. But.. I'm writing. This makes me so happy! I think my sessions with the councilor are helping too. She's not 100% perfect for me, saying things I half expect, very text book, but she's helping me pull myself out of my head.

My next big step. A story. A full plot and sub plot, story. Even if it goes no where. I feel this need to start and finish a fictional piece. I CAN do this!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it takes time to build a relationship with a coucilor/therapist. For me, it took a bit of time and I made myself go until it clicked. As for writing, every little bit counts, I believe. Whether you share it or not is up to you. Just make sure that you get started on it!!

    ReplyDelete