Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yet another whine

Yep! The upswing turned into an all out, fall out, full on downswing.

This is not my fault. I need to remember that before moving on in the writing because otherwise it's going to get worse before it gets better.
I'll probably end up having to go longer then August 20th without my beloved. He may be held over until his orders come through. And god knows how long that'll take.

That sucks and stinks and makes me so fucking sad..

I'm doing the doctor stuff today. And hopefully it'll go easy as cake and pie. Then all the paperwork gets sent out to him, he finishes it and it goes to Germany for approval.
BUT! We're running on borrowed time as it is. Germany can be slow.

He's pretty much told me that he's going to not be home August 20.

I'm so lonely,

No comments:

Post a Comment