Thursday, July 8, 2010

*snap* Smile!

I'm getting set up to do a few pictures. The type that are for certain eyes only. I'm still very shy about this, but was inspired by the beautiful sex blogger Screaming Violet. If she can do this, I can as well.

I was also given a very wonderful view of some other inspiring muses. Again, this isn't something I'll share here. Not because I don't think my followers (all three of you) are mature adults, but mostly out of shyness.

I don't have this blog labeled adult. And though I'm not planning on flashing nip or pink.. I still feel that an intimate photograph is "adult" materiel.

Anyway. I'm sharing here to encourage myself to do it, to remind myself that I CAN do this. That I can be sensual and naughty and risque. I'm not going to let fear stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment