Thursday, July 8, 2010

This weekend

I'm going to go be social again. Socializing seems to be working very well for me. I'm making short term friends. I'm VERY excited about meeting madam Puff.

Apparently though, the stress of setting up a baby sitter, booking a room, and all the other necessary stuff has negatively affected my sin. I have a fairly nice complexion. Not perfect by any means, but usually clear, clean, and fresh. I'll get hormonal break outs and stress break outs. I'm currently suffering a stress breakout. One HUGE mother of a pimple. Same spot I always seem to get it, on my cheek. It's huge and ugly and full of badness. I'm doing everything I can to get it to clear up, but it looks like I'll have to go meet new and exciting people with a zit.

I'm 34!! Pimples at my age are just annoying.

I can sorta cover it up, a light layer of makeup, not so much to cover the pimple itself but the ring of redness it stains my cheek with. This huge eyesore.

The last two weeks have been one small disaster after another, as if fate, destiny, whatever were trying as hard as possible to make this upcoming weekend a no go. I've walked through these with grace. Because sometimes? Sometimes things have GOT to be done.

I deserve a little me time. I DO feel a little guilty about it, but I deserve it. I've been VERY good for a VERY long time. I want to go, hang out with some cool people, have a drink, catch a cab to my motel, sleep it off, then say my goodbyes and go home.


1 comment:

  1. As soon as you stop feeling guilty about it and start looking forward to your time out, you will relax. Believe me, that is experience talking.

    Have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete