Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oooh

Oh that but I could

express all I've seen and done.

I wish I had the right place the right words to write what I've experienced. What I want again and again and again. O if but every day could be as good as a few of those that I've had. Instead it's back to the every day. The wet. The cold. The quiet. Gripping tight with white knuckles the memories of yesterday. My best friend telling me I am precious. People wanting for my attention and my hugs. Being told I'm beautiful. Being wanted. Being..

wanted.
I'm needed.
I'm necessary.
I'm
bored.

Damnit.

BUT! Oh but I have a job to do now. Ordering thread by the spool to make my coozies my favors. Not much income, but something something important I feel I can contribute. I'm content,at least in that. But I yearn and ache to re-capture to re-take. That which made me special.

important.
Shiny.
damn.

<3 good bye beautiful.
Farewell excitement. Hello home. Hello every day. I remember you responsibility. I remember you Life. I recall.

but oh.
oh
oh.
to be..
once more.
precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment