Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Vacation

10 glorious days.

My feet hurt, my back is agony. I'm still lightheaded from the time change, the perspective change, and .. everything else.

I got to hang out with some truly amazing people the week leading up to vape fest. So much goodness. I cried saying goodbye to them. Then VapeFest.
That's where the awesomeness truly happened. I met so many people I've only met in chat rooms. I met people I'd only known from a few words on screen. I met people I've idolized. I was starstruck. I was flabbergasted. I was in HEAVEN! I got so many hugs and gave out each and every coozy I'd brought. I got to play an exciting scavenger hunt with team "Something Irreverent" and we won! I now am the proud owner of an Ego T! It's AWESOME!
I believe I've found my new vape juice supplier: Mike with RawrVapor who I've been twitter buddies with forever hooked me up with a few good juices. Each and every one is super nummy.

I've never been happier. I needed the time away. I needed the break. I needed the hugs and love I found. And being home relaxing and taking it all in is good too.

I already miss my vaping family. <3 <3 <3 Thank you all for a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you were able to hook up with your online friends. As far as 'missing', I have been missing you..! Not in an creepy internet way but just because you are a cool lady!!

    ReplyDelete