Wednesday, September 15, 2010

30 days of letters day 22: someone you want to give a second chance to.

This is yet another difficult assignment. I DO give people second chances. Sometimes, heck OFTEN, my first impression is off. Even when it's right I feel the second chance is worth the time and effort. So: I'm writing to myself again. Although I HAVE given myself second chances, I often hold back on myself before others.

Amber:

I forgive you for your mistakes. I forgive your transgressions. I forgive your moments of weakness, when you were tempted to give up or give in.

You've been strong. Even when you felt weak. I'd love to go outside myself, so I could hold myself when I'm feeling all alone.

It's okay Amber. To feel a little lost and abandoned, It's okay to wish for what you can't have *right now*.

I'm giving you another chance, to get your spirits up. To do what needs to be done. I have faith in you.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment