Monday, September 6, 2010

30 days of letters, Day 15: the person you miss the most

Halfway through and this is letter number 3 to the hubs. Obviously, when it comes to people In my life he's the most important.

Hey baby,

I don't need to tell you how much I miss you. I know you're grumpy about how things have turned out. Especially the situation between your mother and I. I promise I'll try a little harder with her. We're very different and very much the same. She has made her move forward, I'll make mine. We can agree to disagree on each others issues. We don't have to be friends. But Ella deserves some grandparent time. Shade does too. We'll work through the next few weeks so we leave with good memories in place. I won't pretend to be innocent in this batt;e of wills. I won't pretend to have intentionally held her at a distance. IT was either that or a screaming fit and a screaming fit is an unacceptable answer.

I miss you babe. I hope we get word in the next two weeks. I have a feeling we'll have orders soon. :D

Love!
your Buggle

No comments:

Post a Comment