Tuesday, February 2, 2010

winter whine

O winter. I dislike you.
I'm sick. Again.
I have put on a few pounds due to not wanting to move.
I need to clean house so it looks halfway decent before the end of the month. 30(ish) days before my beloved comes to visit for a month, then he's off again to Korea.
Winter is sucking my soul!I hates it so much. Cold, wet, slush, snow, ice, puddles that freeze over then disappear can all go hang. I miss warm. I miss warm. I seem to have caught some amazing combination of stomach bug and dry cough. The humidifier is helping with the cough, however if I visit the bathroom again I may well die.
Did I mention that I need to clean?
MEH!!!!!

However. It's been long enough without a cigarette that I'm feeling confident. I'm useing a personal vaporiser- i.e. E-cig to get small amounts of nicotine and replicate the smoking experience. I like that I can get vapor liquids in lots of yummy flavors. I know I'm still addicted to nicotine, I'll handle that problem later. I've kicked TAR in the arse, and all those other additives in ciggys are out of my life.

2 comments:

  1. You aren't alone in the winter blahs... here is to February deciding to be a quick and relatively painless month!

    Have to be glad that your hunnie is short!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to come visit to say thanks for stopping by VapeWithPuff.com (you can delete the addy if you think it's spammy ;) )... Congrats on your vaping! If you ever have questions or need support, you know where I am--if it's something I can't answer, I prob know someone who can.

    Btw, I was stationed in Korea myself (Osan AB) and my husband goes there semi regularly for business.

    ReplyDelete